Frump recently brought you video of an epic brouhaha at a San Francisco McDonald’s – The Giants Game 2 win over the Rangers in the World Series apparently riled up the locals moreso than usual.
Now, I’m not sure why, but I guess I’ve always considered Subway a somewhat “classier” eatery – at least as far as fast food goes. If nothing else, it’s healthier, right? Jared proves that. But, yeah, maybe we should just leave it at healthier.
It’s not abundantly clear what set this dude off. I mean, as far as I know, Subway’s still running that fantastic Five Dollar Footlong special, so that’s out. Here’s what we do know, however:
- Someone apparently asked to see this guy’s ass
- This didn’t sit well with him
- He may or may not have an irrational fear of telephone cords
- In this young man’s lingo, “Getting nuclar up in here” apparently refers to missing wildly with cheap-shot haymakers
- After getting wailed on by someone in a University of Texas hoodie (how embarrassing!), he felt it wise to start an illegal, street fighting gambling ring
- One month’s salary to this young man is apparently $100
- If a Fast Food Fight ensues, don’t bet on the outcome – Just take “Yes” on the prop “Will someone take their shirt off?”
- Public intoxication – and/or being a really big douche – can lead to getting tasered
- It’s safe to assume – right or wrong – that the cops will always have an itchy trigger finger
Thanks to DBJ for the vid