Little late on the Frump Day links today. All apologies, but “real” work has kind of been occupying my time as of lately.
- The Victory Formation has scientifically determined that next year’s BCS Champion will be the Tennessee Volunteers. Probably a relatively safe bet. [The Victory Formation]
- 5 technical fouls in a span of 10 seconds? Never! [No Guts, No Glory]
- Blake Griffin comes to the defense of Lebron James, subtly hints at his inevitable, future departure to the Los Angles Lakers [Sportress of Blogitude]
- N.C. State suffered a tough loss last night at the hands of Boston College. What does this mean for Sidney Lowe? [StateFans Nation]
- Bengals fans: Now auctioning off their allegiance on eBay [Last Angry Fan]
- Reggie Bush finally admits, sort of, that the Texans were right to take Mario Williams [Ball Junkie]
- West Ham striker Carlton Cole reminds me of one of my favorite Onion Sports Network articles of all time [The Score]
- Brett isn’t the only source of embarrassment for the Favre family, apparently. [Foul Balls]
- Brett Michaels is headlining a Steelers playoff party? Really? [Terez Owens]
And it’s a official, according to Perez Hilton. While it’s certainly disheartening that my chances with Kim have now apparently been shot down, at least, as Perez says, this is still quite an upgrade from Reggie. Why? Money, obviously.
Absent endorsements, Real Madrid’s, Madeira born Winger rakes in close to $18 million annually. The sum of Bush’s salary in three of his four years with the Saints doesn’t eclipse that amount, so I’m confident Kim should feel well taken care of. Good timing, too, given that Ronaldo is about to star on the sports world’s biggest stage: This summer’s 2010 World Cup.
Let’s just hope Ronaldo’s newly acquired assets aren’t such a distraction that they contribute to a paltry pitch performance…
Thanks to some sites called Perez Hilton and Radar (that’s right, I’m not above them), I just learned Reggie Bush may or may not have been running around on my beloved Kim Kardashian with some chick named “January.”
Believe it or not, and all apologies in advance to anyone associated with the name “January,” she apparently is not a stripper. She is, however, a waitress. So…
Anyways, this is all quite disheartening considering the time and effort we put into our Kim and Reggie heavy Super Bowl prop betting piece awhile back. That and, of course, how sad it is to see a woman like Kim be mistreated so. Shame on you, Reggie.
Taking a step back, though, I have no desire to serve as judge, jury and executioner. With that in mind, I figured I’d let you decide: Everything else held equal (huge assumption, I know), who do you go with here?
Or: Drawing attention to yourself, positive or negative, as you desire, at whatever traditional, obligatory junket you may be attending in honor of Super Bowl XLIV.
We all know Super Bowl props are “fun” (don’t we?), but not all Super Bowl props are created equal. After all, who not named “Reggie Bush” can typically get any bang for their buck in relation to the size of Kim Kardashian’s ass?
Well, tomorrow night, the whole world has been given the opportunity to ride Kim Kardashian’s ass to glory. Gambling glory, that is, and the fun doesn’t end there…